Simran, a technology enthusiast, likes to make creative stories with data using Data Science and ML. She likes to experiment with mathematical formulas to see their applications in the real world. Skilled in Python, R, SQL, Tableau, and have experience in data analysis, forecasting, visualizations, and building models in Data Science and ML.
Besides her affinity for programming, She believes in giving back to the community and she used to hold several positions of responsibility in Lean In, Google Developers Group, ACM Women. She is also a Mentor of Change at Atal Tinkering Lab an initiative by Govt. of India 2018-2019.
Recipient of Western Digital & We. Care Scholarship for Women in STEM 2018, Scholar of attending GopeherCon Europe in Tenerife, Spain and PostgreSQL CONF EU in Milan, Italy in 2019.
She is a graduate of Bachelors in Technologies in Information Technology from Bharati Vidyapeeth’s College of Engineering, New Delhi.
Some fun facts about her:
- Fast learner but not more than the speed of light!
- Write, compose her own English songs.
- Self-learned Korean in 2 months, level 2(During Pandemic).
- Likes to travel and explore different cultures, communities.
- Humorous, mostly geeky jokes(referring to point number one).
- Solo fighter and a team player.
- Read more than 45+ web novels in just two months.
- Product journey and entrepreneurship enthusiasts.
- Technical and non-technical resources curator.
Simran can be contacted at her other coordinates (Skype: simrankashyap907)