Position: Service Source Executive (Full Time – 6 months contractual/extendable)
Location: Nagpur, Bhandara, Nashik, Wardha
Salary: 15,000 + TA
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion and livelihoods and is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting-edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable.
Key Job responsibilities
- Coordinate with CAC and the government departments to process applications on Social Protection Schemes as a single window.
- Work with communities to facilitate and create awareness.
- Visit the field as and when required to keep in touch with the communities.
Experience and Qualification:
- Any graduate with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in the development sector.
- Prior experience in government organizations will be preferred.
- Expertise in MS Office.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, Hindi & Marathi.
Competency and skills required:
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent documentation & mobilization skills.
- Previous on-field experience is mandatory.
GFI is an equal opportunities employer and encourages female candidates to apply. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com with Service Source Executive in the subject line.