Grameen Foundation India is expanding thus inviting job applications from enthusiastic & passionate individuals who want to make an impact in the development sector.
- Initiate, execute and manage compliance under Corporate Law & Other Laws.
- Filing of required returns & documents with ROC, maintenance of statutory records / registers etc.
- Filing forms, Allotment, intimating ROC / other regulatory bodies, etc. at the time of issue of shares/transfer.
- Preparation of Directors report and compilation of data therein for Annual Report
- Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
- Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, and other statutory authorities.
- Stay up to date with changes in relevant laws and regulations and ensure the company’s compliance accordingly.
- Drafting and reviewing of customer contracts, vendor agreements and NDAs and other legal documents. Also, ensuring implementation of the terms of the contracts.
- Ensuring Labour law compliances state wise.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in law, Commerce, or a related field.
- Qualified Company Secretary (CS) with the membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Strong knowledge of Companies Act compliances.
- Familiarity with Labour law rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Assistant – Company Secretary” in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.