Position Title: District Manager
Status: 1-year Consultant contract (renewable)
Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra. The position requires extensive travelling travel to operational locations.
Grameen Impact Ventures is looking for a passionate team member in an impact focused startup, curious to use technology to scale the business and develop processes and KPIs to scale a high-growth business many-fold. She/ He must be self-driven and should be able to make analytical decisions to adjust the organization’s operations as business growth.
The person must have deep commitment in creating an impact in the rural sector & economy. In developing a sustainable ecosystem with the aim of eradication of poverty and focusing on women empowerment.
Required Education, Experience & Skills
- Graduate/Postgraduate with at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in working with Bank/MFI’s/NBFC’s.
- Relationship management, Business sourcing and understand critical attributes of customer service
- Experience of working in financial services for the poor through mobile and digital services platforms and deep knowledge of Business Correspondent Model will be an added advantage.
Essential Job Functions
- Identification of Field Agents and Field Coordinators for expansion of lending business.
- Train Field Coordinators and Field Agents about the organization and the loan product offered to the customer, customer identification, disbursement, repayment collection, delinquency management.
- Developing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual business targets for each Field Coordinator/Managers, provide training on operations processes and the importance of Credit Discipline.
- To ensure the achievement of disbursement targets with minimum delinquency.
- Enabling business growth by developing and managing a team across assigned district for deeper market penetration and outreach.
- Ensuring monthly target is achieved as per target plan and performance management of the field coordinators/managers within the district.
- Build strong client relationships both internally and externally and build a strong brand identification with potential customers of Grameen Mittra.
- Other responsibility which is given by the organization.
Reporting and relationships: District Managers will be reporting to the Area Manager/Regional Manager.
Compensation: GIV offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes to email@example.com mentioning ‘District Manager’ in the subject line.
To know more about GIV please visit: www.grameenimpact.com
Grameen Impact Ventures is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.