Position: Sr. Project Manager
Status: Full time, 2-year contract (renewable).
Start Date: (February 2023)
Location: Gurgaon with frequent travel to project sites
Grameen Foundation for Social Impact is looking for passionate managers with deep domain knowledge in the financial services sector. She/He will use comprehensive experience, skills, and knowledge to forge and manage multi-stakeholder partnerships, technology interventions and impact at scale in the Business Correspondent (BC) Industry. She/He will work with Grameen Foundation’s global and country-level teams to design and roll out innovative initiatives to drive scale, build capacity of BC Agents, improve customer experience and viability of BC Agents and Network. S/He will have deep knowledge and understanding of the policy framework and technology solutions for the BC industry and managing partnerships and lead project teams. The role requires the person to engage closely with senior leadership in the financial sector, convene and lead meetings and workshops, prepare high quality reports and documentation. S/He will oversee multiple DFS projects and manage the project team.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Deep commitment to eradication of poverty and alignment with Grameen Foundation’s mission
- Outstanding project management skills with proven track record of achievement under a range of challenging situations and multi-stakeholder arrangements
- Experience of working on financial services for the poor, mobile and digital financial services.
- Hands on experience of working on Project management tools
- Ability to act as a representative of the project in public forums
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi
- At least 7-10 years of relevant professional experience
- MBA or equivalent in a relevant field from a premier institution
Essential Job Functions
- Project Management Plans, develop, and maintain procedures, equipment, and policies that have an impact in all facets of research, lead program strategy, program management, technology approach, implementation methodology, quality control, and support for the program, perform complex experiments, data collection, and data analysis.
- Digital Financial Services expertise
- Use Human Centered Design process to research client needs and context regarding adoption of Digital financial services, integrate those learnings in project plan and develop systems and processes to onboard low- income clients onto digital financial services platform
- Deep understanding of various channels of financial service providers to deliver Digital financial services – especially using the Business Correspondent and Agency channel and develop ideas on how to leverage those channels to deliver digital financial services
- Apply the GF innovation process to the workstreams, including identifying key research questions, deploying innovative research techniques, and leveraging resulting insights to drive digital finance adoption and usage.
- Contribute to other initiatives of the Innovations in Digital Finance vertical of GFI
- Partner Relationship Management
- Act as primary contact for the implementing partners
- Proactively recognize and address concerns/ issues and use set communication protocols and methods to maintain an open, transparent, and trusting relationship
- Prepare reporting documentation and lead regular stakeholder discussions with the partners, including but not limited to Monthly Updates and Quarterly Reports. Ensure partners are involved throughout the process to create shared ownership of deliverables.
Reporting and relationships: The position reports to the Project Director.
How to apply: Interested candidates fulfilling above requirement may apply within 7 days by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning “Sr. Project Manager” in the subject line and confirming the current and expected compensation and earliest joining date.