Position Title: MIS Executive
Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage womenowned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor degree in related field. Post graduate will be preferred
- Certification course in MIS or related field
- Knowledge of various MIS Tools
- Expertise in Microsoft office with the focus on Advanced Excel is a must
- A prior relevant experience of 2-4 years in MIS is a must
Essential Job Functions: The main job duties would involve compiling various reports for different stakeholders
- Planning, monitoring, analyzing the data received from stakeholders
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly and monthly operational analysis as it relates to volume, efficiencies, cycle time, quality, and service
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team
- Coordinate with the project teams to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Sr. Program Manager
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning ‘MIS Executive ‘ in the subject line.
For detailed job description please visit the “work with us” section on our website www.grameenfoundation.in