Position: Manager – Business Development & Growth
Location: Delhi / NCR
No. Of Positions: 03
Job Summary: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve around entrepreneurship support development
- Act as an Incubation Manager
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing internal stake holders of any problems that may arise
- Understanding of fair parts of entrepreneurship, market, technical and finance management
- Extending entrepreneurship support to the team and develop business plan
- Periodic growth mapping of project and preparing an action plan
- Contribute to building systems that improve the efficiency and internal management of the Program
- Coordinate with the project teams to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines
- Includes traveling in the field partners & stakeholders
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s /Bachelor’s degree in entrepreneurship/finance. Master’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in developing business plan & capacity building
- Curious about metrics, execution processes and keeping an eye out for details.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A prior relevant experience of 3-7 years in entrepreneurship/finance
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Senior Program Manager.
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning ‘Manager – Business Development & Growth’ in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.