Position: Manager – Customer Engagement, Sales & Marketing
Location: Delhi / NCR
No. Of Positions: 01
Job Summary: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve working on market linkages and customer relation management
- Collaborate with customer success, product and growth marketing to optimize how to engage customers across the lifecycle including: onboarding, renewals and referrals
- Drive customer engagement campaign strategy and execution, via digital marketing and strengthening customer relations, merchant onboarding on eCommerce platforms.
- Vision for growth (customer & revenue parameters) and customer acquisition cost for new customers
- Managing customer purchase cycles, GMV/GTV and customer churn rate
- Acting as a linkage between Sales, Marketing and Customer Engagement
- Enabling business on various platforms of social media
- Coordinate with the project teams to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Master’s degree in Marketing / Business Management.
- Demonstrated success in driving customer retention and engagement outcomes
- Experience in executing on and analyzing Voice of the Customer research like customer interviews, surveys, user research and more
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A prior relevant experience of 3-7 years in merchant management, digital marketing, customer engagement & sales
- Preference would be given to candidates having relevant experience in eCommerce sector
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Senior Program Manager.
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Manager – Customer Engagement, Sales & Marketing’ in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.