Position: Manager – Financial Management & Linkage Support
Location: Delhi / NCR
No. Of Positions: 01
Job Summary: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve B2B Banking, Working on loan documents, loan approval and business financing
- Collecting, Interpreting and reviewing financial information/ financial projections
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, accounts payables, accounts receivables, expenses, tax balance sheet etc.
- Liasoning and preparation of the loan documents
- Compilation of DPR (Detailed Project Report)
- Contribution to the financial management
- Managing the Inflow & Outflow of finances
- Coordinate with the project teams to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- MBA in Finance/ CA / ICWA Intermediate Level
- Prior experience in SME, SMB & B2B Merchant banking
- Critical thinker, Interpersonal and Problem solving skills and having good exposure in Banking relationship
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A prior relevant experience of 3-7 years in small finance sector
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Senior Program Manager.
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Manager – Financial Management & Linkage Support’ in the subject line.
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.