Position: SMB – Cohort Sourcing Associate
Location: Delhi / NCR
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact (GFSI) in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve developing relations with Clients, Stake holders and monitoring the overall project and external linkages.
- Build a steady pipeline for the cohort of women-owned small businesses: Identification and selection of relevant candidates based on socio-economic and business parameters;
- Cohort liasoning, create and manage a network of women-owned small businesses, both in-person and virtual;
- Coordination with internal and external stakeholders in building partnerships to enable the entrepreneurship ecosystem for Delhi NCR;
- Monitor and track the progress of the cohort, and periodic analysis and reporting of program progress to the internal team and HO;
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement;
- Contribute to building systems that improve the efficiency and internal management of the Program;
- Coordinate with the project teams to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Any graduate or post graduate. MBA would be preferred;
- Profound knowledge and understanding of Small & Midsize Business/ Small & Midsize Enterprises;
- Should be well versed with the entrepreneurship, SMB landscape of Delhi NCR;
- Sharp Analytical, Marketing and sales skills;
- Excellent programme management and documentation skills;
- Ability to act as a representative of the project in public forums;
- A prior relevant experience of 2-4 years in Entrepreneurship development/Startup Ecosystem/Rural Management/Programme Operations and Implementation role a must.
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Senior Programme Manager
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning “SMB Cohort Sourcing Associate” in the subject line.
To know more about GFSI please visit: https://www.gfsi.in/
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.