Position: Manager – Finance & Care (Credit Appraisal & Review Evaluation) Index
Location: Delhi / NCR
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact (GFSI) in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve benchmarking & track the progress of the business and providing handholding support to Business loan appraisal documentation, Financial service providers engagement and Investment readiness documentation.
- Build and deploy a SMB credit appraisal tool for benchmarking financing small businesses;
- Engagement with financial institutions for debt financing for SMBs and early stage startups;
- Ensure that the Program’s procedures are aligned with GFSI’s general procedures by regularly communicating with the relevant departments and teams;
- Performance evaluation and benchmarking of early stage businesses and SMBs, from the perspective of credit appraisal and review;
- Oversee the Program’s Competitive Research Fund on SME/ SMB Growth and Entrepreneurship;
- Contribute to building systems that improve the efficiency and internal management of the Program;
- Coordinate with the project teams to deliver the assigned work as per the agreed timelines.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Preferably a Post Graduate in Management/ MBA in Entrepreneurship/ Finance / Banking. Also consider Post Graduate degrees in Economics, Public Policy, International Development;
- Profound knowledge and understanding of Small & Midsize Business/ Small & Midsize Enterprise sector;
- Sound knowledge of Finance and KPI settings/ tracking;
- Deep understanding of credit appraisal, review, and benchmarking of SMBs for credit access and enablement with a variety of financial service providers;
- Sharp Analytical skills with command over Strategy & Innovation, Business Organization, Outsourcing & HR, Legal Incorporation, Compliance, and Regulatory Parameters, Customer Engagement, Sales and User Matrix and Technical feasibility and Financial Viability;
- A prior relevant experience of 4-8 years in SMB and/or Merchant Lending/Entrepreneurship/ Finance/ E-commerce / Banking is a must.
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Director- Program Excellence
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning “Manager – Financing & Care Index” in the subject line.
To know more about GFSI please visit: https://www.gfsi.in/
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.