Position: Centre Manager Admin
No. Of Positions: 03
Location: Delhi / NCR
About the Organization: Grameen Foundation for Social Impact (GFSI) in collaboration with a leading investment banking firm is working on a multi-year project to support the growth of women-owned businesses by promoting their investment readiness and digital transformation. During this period 300 early-stage women-owned small businesses in the Delhi NCR region will be supported to formalize their businesses, build their business management capacities and facilitate access to debt financing mechanisms to promote expansion and growth of their businesses.
Essential Job Functions:
The main job duties would involve manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the Centre
- Program Management – Training and Post Training support,
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for Centre activities, including surveying and measuring the operations, process, outcomes and profitability and disseminate feedback to the appropriate internal entities
- Developing and Monitoring plans for the Centre’s progress and growth.
- Tracking requirements of the cohort, and liaisoning with SMBs in each cohort of each centre in assessing their requirements and fulfilment of administrative and compliance needs.
- Ensure that the Program’s procedures are aligned with GFSI’s general procedures by regularly communicating with the relevant departments and teams
- Responsibly use resources and control expenses to meet agreed budgetary controls
- Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general planning of both the Centre and the Project as a whole
- Contribute to building systems that improve the efficiency and internal management of the Centre Program.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Post Graduate in Economics, Public Policy, Commerce. Preferably an MBA
- Experience in Managing the Entrepreneurship/Skill Development Centers
- Sharp Analytical skills and knowledge of MS Office
- A prior relevant experience of 2-3 years in Administration or Center Management
Reporting and relationships: The position will report to the Senior Programme Manager
Compensation: GFSI offers a competitive compensation package.
How to apply: Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning “Centre Manager Admin – Entrepreneurship Support Centre” in the subject line.
To know more about GFSI please visit: https://www.gfsi.in/
Grameen Foundation is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female candidates to apply.