Position: MIS Executive
Status: Full-Time Consultant
Location: Wardha, Mirzapur, Chhindwara
About GFI: Grameen Foundation India (GFI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Grameen Foundation USA works with the mission to enable the poor, especially the women to create a world without poverty and hunger. GFI’s program portfolio spans the sectors of financial inclusion and livelihoods and is particularly recognized for its work on deploying cutting-edge digital platforms and solutions to solve the most pressing problems faced by the poor and vulnerable.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to the management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of data and information resources.
- Meeting and field visit of district areas and provide retail product selling.
- working towards monthly or annual targets of retail products.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Advance knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Candidates with experience in sales will be given first preference.
Required Technical Skills:
- Advanced MS Excel Skills: Formulas (COUNTIF, VLOOKUP, MATCH, etc.), Conditional Formatting, Pivot Tables, Charts (mandatory).
- Business Productivity Software: MS Word, MS PowerPoint (mandatory).
- Sales skill training and knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience of having worked with large data sets on MS Excel.
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances. GFI is an equal opportunities employer. Interested candidates may apply by sending their updated resumes and letter of motivation to email@example.com mentioning MIS Executive in the subject line and confirming the current and expected compensation and earliest joining date.